The settings in this tab control the map of the Single Job page. Showing the location when viewing a specific job.
- Map location – you can set the map to display at the top of the page at the bottom or you can disable it.
- Map height – map height in pixels or percentage (ex. 100% or 250px).
- Map width – map width in pixels or percentage (ex. 100% or 250px).
- Map type – select the map type between Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid or Terrain.
- Zoom level – set the zoom level between 1 to 20.
- Maximum zoom level – set the maximum zoom level between 1 to 20, or leave blank to disable.
- Zoom with scrollwheel – enable/disable map zoom in/out using the mouse scroll wheel.
- Map icon – URL to the map icon representing the job location.